Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
No-bake and yummy... if you are a fan of peanut butter cups, this is the recipe for you!
- 1 (16 ounce) box powdered sugar, 10X
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup melted margarine
- 5 hershey's chocolate candy bars
- Mix sugar, peanut butter and margarine together and mash into bottom of 13X9 pan.
- Melt chocolate bars in microwave and spread over mixture.
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes and cut into squares.
Thought it would be like Reese cups, it was ok.
These were great! This recipe solved my "have to have something chocolate dessert" dilemma at Thanksgiving this year. I was originally going to make a Hershey Bar pie for Thanksgiving, but the night before, the teenagers got into my marshmallows and used them in hot cocoa. Every Hershey bar pie recipe on Zaar that I could find used marshmallows, so I had to find something I could make using candy bars that I had all the other ingredients for. Found this recipe and it was a hit! Will definitely be making these again!