Recipe by JamesDean'sGirl
This is probably more lethal than butter and mayonnaise combined...but WHO CARES?!:) This is wonderful on bagels, muffins, breads, cookies, soft pretzels...anything:)
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
This tasted mainly of Peanut BUtter(PB) inspite of having chocolate and coffee in it. If the taste of coffee and chocolate was stronger, then I think this would get a tasty twist and taste much better.
- 1 1⁄2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1 teaspoon hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, melted chocolate, butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla; blend until smooth.
- Combine the coffee powder and hot water until the coffee granules dissolve; blend into the peanut butter mixture.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator; bring to room temperature before serving.