Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Yummy low sugar, South Beach Diet okay sweetness.
Make and share this Chocolate-peanut Butter Spoons recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces semisweet baking chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 8 plastic spoons
- wax paper
- Melt chocolate and peanut butter on low in medium saucepan.
- Mix in cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Place plastic spoons on wax paper, and pour chocolate into them.
- Let chill in the refridgerator for 1 - 1 1/2 hours.