Recipe by PrairieHarpy
This is a SF version of no-bake cookies. We used "Better Than Peanut Butter", and I think that was a mistake. They aren't quite as tasty as I had hoped. I am guessing they're awesome with real peanut butter, and would have more protein too. Either way, these are more of an empty SF treat. Maybe a little redeeming value with the oatmeal and real peanut butter, but still something you'd want to moderate when it comes to intake!
- 3 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups Splenda granular
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup light margarine
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the peanut butter and oatmeal.
- In large saucepan, over low heat, stir together the cocoa powder, butter, milk, and Splenda.
- Bring to a boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove chocolate mixture from heat and combine with the oatmeal mixture.
- Using a cookie dough scoop, drop one by one onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment.
- Keep cool.