Chocolate Peanut Butter Snowballs
- Microwave chocolate in a large microwavable bowl on medium 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 minute Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in peanut butter until smooth. Cool to room temperature. Gently stir in the Cool Whip.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Scoop peanut butter mixture with melon baller or teaspoon, then shape into 1in balls.
- Roll balls in icing sugar.
- Keep stored in refrigerator.
- *Variation: Prepare as directed, but roll in finely chopped pecans, coconut, grated chocolate, etc.