Recipe by Poutine
I have not tried this recipe yet but it sure sounds yummy! Strawberries and bananas would taste great with this too. This recipe is from verybestbaking.com
Top Review by 705291
This was very tasty. I made it exactly following the recipe, and wish I would have added a bit of peanut butter. The graham cracker crumbs were a really nice touch. We used apples, marshmallows, pretzels, shortcake, and bananas for dippers.
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (11 ounce) package peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 8 granny smith apples, cored and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat milk in medium, heavy-duty saucepan over medium-high heat just until hot (do not boil). Reduce heat to low. Add morsels; stir until smooth. Whisk in marshmallow creme until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Pour chocolate mixture into fondue pot or serving bowl. Place graham cracker crumbs in separate serving bowl. To serve, dip apple slices into warm chocolate mixture, then dip into graham cracker crumbs.