Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious Low Carb Chocolate way to start your day
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk (I make my own but that is a recipe for another day)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter powder, can also use peanut butter (heaping tbs) or 2 tablespoons smooth cashew butter
- 2 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons cocoa (heaping tbs)
- 2 scoops protein powder (Jay Robb Vanilla Egg White Protein Powder)
- 1⁄4 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 3 cups ice
- Crush ice in blender.
- Pour almond milk over crushed ice and blend.
- Add the peanut butter, splenda, cocoa, protein powder and greek yogurt and blend until smooth.