Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of National Peanut Butter Board.
- 1 cup fat-free chocolate milk
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sliced banana, frozen
- 4 prunes, pitted
- 1⁄4 cup ice cube, crushed
- Combine milk, peanut butter and prunes in electric blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Add frozen banana and crushed ice; process until blended.
- To Crush Ice: Place ice cubes in small plastic bag; seal bag.
- Crush with mallet or rolling pin.
i originally saw this recipe in a magazine ad. i make it all the time. i love it. its like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a glass of chocolate milk but on the go.