Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for a quick breakfast or after workout snack. High in protein, low in fat.
Make and share this Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk or 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- Place all ingredients in blender and process until smooth.
Great smoothie! I am going to replace the choc syrup w/cocao next time. I also replaced the milk with "Stash" decaf chi spice tea. I didn't have plain yogurt so used non fat honey greek yogurt. Very tasty!
Mmmmm... the best smoothie I've made so far! I used plain yogurt instead of vanilla and it tasted great. My banana wasn't frozen so I added a few ice cubes. Will definitely make this again!!
Great smoothie. The frozen banana is key. I used fat-free milk, unsweetened cocoa powder and 1 Tbsp. of PB. Very refreshing.