Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Someone made this at a party and served it atop ice cream sundaes. Wowza! If you love chocolate and peanut butter like I do, then you should try this :)
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (I prefer chunky!)
- 1 tablespoon water (to thin)
- Combine all ingredients in a non-stick pot.
- Cook on low, stirring constantly until blended and melted.
- Slowly stir in small amounts of water until desired consistency.
- Serve warm on ice cream!
- ***To reheat, add a little water, heat and stir well.***.