Recipe by Baby Kato
Yummy! Wonderful versatile sauce, served with ice cream, pudding, parfaits, trifle, cakes, waffles & pancakes, or as a dip...with bananas or marshmallows.
Top Review by Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle
I made a half batch using UNSWEETENED chocolate squares and crunchy peanut butter, melting everything together except the 2% milk and vanilla, in a 750 watt microwave, in 2 minute increments for a total of 4 minutes. I then stirred in the vanilla and about 3 1/2 tablespoons 2% milk because I thought the sauce was a little thick. The sweetness was perfect! Tagged for Zaar Stars ~
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, chopped
- 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, good quality
- 28 ounces sweetened condensed milk, eagle brand
- 4 tablespoons 2% low-fat milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chocolate, peanut butter, sweetened condensed milk and 2% milk together in pot on medium heat stirring constantly until melted.
- Remove the pan from heat and add the vanilla. Blend well, cool slightly -- best served warm.
- Store any remaining sauce in the fridge.