Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Good over ice cream or peanut butter pie.
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 3 1⁄2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- salt (a pinch)
- 2 tablespoons water
- Mix together the first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking constantly.
- Remove the pan from the burner and whisk in the chocolate, salt, and water until the chocolate melts and the sauce is smooth.
- Will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks; reheat in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes.