Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
So simple to make, so good to eat!!
Make and share this Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 package butter flavored cracker
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- Spread peanut butter on half the crackers.
- Top with the rest of the crackers.
- Melt chocolate and shortning in double boiler.
- Dip sandwiches, and put on wax paper to harden.
Yummy these are awesome. My Christmas party guests could not believe how simple these were to make. My husband loves peanut butter and now I have any easy way to make a tasty treat for him. Thanks MizzNezz for a great recipe.
Easy.. fun and inexpensive. I added these to my holiday cookie tray. I used Ritz® crackers.