Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy recipe that uses refrigerated crescent rolls. Found in an old Pillsbury book.
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 8 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- 8 teaspoons sugar
- 8 teaspoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Spread 1 teaspoon peanut butter on each triangle.
- Sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Place 1 teaspoon chocolate chips at shortest side of each triangle; roll to opposite point.
- Roll each roll-up in sugar. Place point-side-down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.