Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy to make treat.
Make and share this Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Balls recipe from Food.com.
- In a double boiler over low heat melt chocolate and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl combine all other ingredients. Blend well until mixture forms a dough.
- Roll into 1-inch balls.
- Using a toothpick or fork, dip the balls into the melted chocolate until well coated.
- Place onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper or parchment.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.