Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy to make treat.
- 18 ounces creamy peanut butter (1 jar)
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In a double boiler over low heat melt chocolate and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl combine all other ingredients. Blend well until mixture forms a dough.
- Roll into 1-inch balls.
- Using a toothpick or fork, dip the balls into the melted chocolate until well coated.
- Place onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper or parchment.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.