Recipe by Kaccy G.
Chocolate and peanut butter. Yummy! Don't forget to allow 24 hour chill time for this heavenly dessert.
Top Review by Cindy Lynn
This was very good, but DH told me he would prefer it in a pie if I make it again. He thought it was a little too much to eat just plain. I served it for Mother's Day and had my parents over for dinner. Mom thought it was wonderful and wants the recipe, but Dad just kind of 'ho-hummed'. I enjoyed it, but like Eve mentioned, it turned out very thick so I will probably reduce the amount of cornstarch next time too (and use it as a cream pie filling). Thanks for sharing Kaccy!
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa and cornstarch.
- Stir together milk, peanut butter and vanilla; add to sugar mixture.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour into a bowl and cover surface with plastic wrap.
- Chill until set or up to 24 hours.