Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Yummy! Quick kid pleaser!
- Pour milk into bowl.
- Add in Peanut Butter and pudding mix.
- Beat slowly after until mixed.
- Mix no longer than a minute.
- Pour the mixture into serving cups or dishes.
- Let set for about 5 minutes,refridgerate shortly before serving.
- Nice garnishes may be,chopped nuts,chocolate sprinkles.
This is awesome!!! It is so smooth and creamy and rich. I now understand why "chocolate" in the title is in all caps- the pb helps ENHANCE the chocolate taste. My DH didn't know it had pb in it, and he said it was very chocolaty- but when he found out it had pb in it, he said,"Oh, that's it!" So, may I introduce my NEW favorite pudding?!? Made for Comfort Cafe-Snow Queens Round-1/10.
I LOVE pudding!!!! I have a terrible time drinking milk, so try other ways to get calcium! I used lactose free milk. And smooth peanut butter. Just delicious!!! Made for Comfort Cafe.
Yum yum yum yum yum and yum! This tastes like Reese's Puffs cereal, only better! I used skim milk and creamy p.b., mixing those two together well before adding the pudding mix. This kid-at-heart thanks you profusely for this recipe!