Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
You got your chocolate in my peanut butter, no you got your peanut butter in my chocolate! Who cares? this is a great tasting healthy way to fight those cravings for the famous PB cups.
- 12 ounces skim milk (can use water, milk makes it creamier)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoons oat flour or 2 tablespoons fine ground oats
- 1 tablespoon organic peanut butter
- 6 ice cubes
- pour milk into blender.
- add protein powder and oat flour. Can use a meal replacment powder like myoplex or metrx instead. blend on medium for 15 seconds.
- add peanut butter and blend for 30 seconds.
- add ice and blend on high for 30 seconds on high.
- pour in tall glass and serve.