Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I thought this had a great peanut butter flavor. When I made this protein shake I used 1 scoop GNC protein powder. I forgot the frozen milk cubes and I used all natural peanut butter. I got this recipe from Weight Loss Surgery For Dummies. You can use other protein supplements but you may need to make some adjustments according to taste.
- 2 tablespoons unjury chocolate protein powder (2 scoops)
- 4 ounces skim milk, frozen into cubes
- 4 ounces skim milk
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar substitute (1 packet)
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Variation: If you'd like to try something a little different, look for other nut butters, such as almond butter or cashew butter. You can find these at most health food stores.