1/1 Photo of Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
Zip N Steam Queen's Note:
Even kids will love these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix together eggs, brown sugar, applesauce, peanut butter & vanilla.
- 3Add protein powder, oats, flax meal, salt, & baking soda.
- 4Drop spoonfuls dough onto cookie sheets approximately 6-8 per cookie sheet.
- 5Bake for 8-10 minutes until tops begin to get a golden finish.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.0
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 158.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whey protein powder