Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Even kids will love these!
- 158.51 ml peanut butter, all natural
- 2 eggs
- 78.07 ml Splenda brown sugar blend
- 118.29 ml applesauce, unsweetened
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 473.18 ml quick oats
- 177.44 ml flax seed meal, ground
- 1.23 ml salt
- 4 scoop whey protein powder, chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together eggs, brown sugar, applesauce, peanut butter & vanilla.
- Add protein powder, oats, flax meal, salt, & baking soda.
- Drop spoonfuls dough onto cookie sheets approximately 6-8 per cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until tops begin to get a golden finish.
Awesome! They were so satisfying and good for me! I will make these again!