Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Even kids will love these!
Make and share this Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter, all natural
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups quick oats
- 3⁄4 cup flax seed meal, ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 scoops whey protein powder, chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together eggs, brown sugar, applesauce, peanut butter & vanilla.
- Add protein powder, oats, flax meal, salt, & baking soda.
- Drop spoonfuls dough onto cookie sheets approximately 6-8 per cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until tops begin to get a golden finish.
Awesome! They were so satisfying and good for me! I will make these again!