Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Ohh,I just love treats like this! It is a cinch to make too! 8)
- 3 cups puffed corn cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups thin pretzel sticks, broken in halves
- 2 (6 ounce) packages goldfish crackers (3 1/2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package milk chocolate chips (1 1/2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- In a 4-quart bowl combine, cereal, pretzels and goldfish; set aside.
- Put the margarine and chocolate chips in a medium microwave-safe bowl.
- Cook on HIGH for 45 seconds and stir.
- Continue microwaving, stirring every 30 seconds or so, until it is smooth.
- Stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Immediately pour the chocolate over cereal in bowl.
- Stir until well coated.
- Spread over wax paper and cool until chocolate is firm, 1/2 hour.
- Break into pieces.
- Divide cereal evenly among three (1-gallon) resealable plastic bags.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of powdered sugar into each bag, and seal bag.
- Shake each bag until candy is evenly coated.
- Store in tightly sealed baggies or airtight containers.