Top Review by Linzicat
I made this so much last year to give to family members. I ended up changing a few things. I lowered the oven temp to 250F and once I started to bake it I stirred it every 7 minutes. Baked it about 30 minutes. I also wanted more Peanut butter flavor so I increased it to 3/4 cup. Also, be careful to not pour in any unpopped kernels. This stuff is sooooo good!
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup (or golden syrup)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300F degrees.
- Grease a large roasting pan.
- Combine popcorn and nuts in prepared roasting pan.
- In medium pan melt together corn syrup and sugar.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Add peanut butter and stir until mixed.
- Pour over popcorn and toss well to coat.
- Bake, stirring frequently for 30 minutes.
- Loosen popcorn from pan and allow to cool slightly in pan. (I cooled mine in the refrigerator.).
- Remove to a wax paper lined cookie sheet to cool completely.