Recipe by luvmybge
Wow...We had this last night and it's a peanut butter lovers dream. The filling is like a peanut butter mousse.
- 25 Oreo cookies
- 4 tablespoons butter, Melted
PEANUT BUTTER FILLING
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cool Whip, Thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush the Oreos until they’re fine crumbs. I used my food processor for this.
- Pour melted butter over the top and stir with a fork to combine.
- Press into pie pan and bake at 350 degrees for 5 to 7 minutes, or until set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Beat the peanut butter with the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add in the thawed Cool Whip and beat mixture until smooth, scraping the sides as needed.
- Pour filling into crust, evening out the top with a knife or spatula.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.
- Warning: This is ultra, ultra-rich. Cut small slivers—your guests will thank you!