1/1 Photo of Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie (Ree Drummond)
Wow...We had this last night and it's a peanut butter lovers dream. The filling is like a peanut butter mousse.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 25 Oreo cookies
- 4 tablespoons butter, Melted
PEANUT BUTTER FILLING
- 2Crush the Oreos until they’re fine crumbs. I used my food processor for this.
- 3Pour melted butter over the top and stir with a fork to combine.
- 4Press into pie pan and bake at 350 degrees for 5 to 7 minutes, or until set.
- 5Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- 7Beat the peanut butter with the cream cheese until smooth.
- 8Add powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- 9Add in the thawed Cool Whip and beat mixture until smooth, scraping the sides as needed.
- 10Pour filling into crust, evening out the top with a knife or spatula.
- 11Chill for at least an hour before serving.
- 12Warning: This is ultra, ultra-rich. Cut small slivers—your guests will thank you!
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie (Ree Drummond)
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 669.3
- Calories from Fat 414
- Total Fat 46.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 478.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 43.5 g
- Protein 12.2 g