Recipe by Messy44
Really easy to make and everyone loves it. I received a few pieces of this from my friend - had to have the recipe! It is really more of a pie but can be cut in squares (like a bar). Must be refrigerated. Makes one 9x13 pan or two 8-inch pies.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
Peanut Butter Layer
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crust ingredients and press into a 9x13 greased baking pan (or use 2 8-inch pie pans). Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Remove and cool.
- Microwave peanut butter and butter until soft, mix until well blended. Stir in powdered sugar until soft dough forms. Carefully spread over cooled crust.
- In small bowl, mix milk and pudding mix. Spread over peanut butter layer. Chill until firm, several hours or overnight.
- Top with whipped topping. Garnish with shaved chocolate, if desired.
- May substitute pre-made graham cracker crust if desired.