Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Really easy to make and everyone loves it. I received a few pieces of this from my friend - had to have the recipe! It is really more of a pie but can be cut in squares (like a bar). Must be refrigerated. Makes one 9x13 pan or two 8-inch pies.
- Mix crust ingredients and press into a 9x13 greased baking pan (or use 2 8-inch pie pans). Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Remove and cool.
- Microwave peanut butter and butter until soft, mix until well blended. Stir in powdered sugar until soft dough forms. Carefully spread over cooled crust.
- In small bowl, mix milk and pudding mix. Spread over peanut butter layer. Chill until firm, several hours or overnight.
- Top with whipped topping. Garnish with shaved chocolate, if desired.
- May substitute pre-made graham cracker crust if desired.