1/1 Photo of Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Trisha W's Note:
I was given this recipe a few years ago at a Weight Watchers meeting. It is a favorite of my family and at potlucks. My kids don't care it is low in fat & calories - they just like the taste. This was before the point system - so I don't know the values of it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 (1 ounce) box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (1 ounce) box sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/3 cups instant powdered milk (divided)
- 2 3/4 cups cold water (divided)
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 ounce chocolate, candy (for garnish)
- 1Filler Layer 1: Add 2/3 cup dry milk powder to the vanilla pudding mix.
- 2Stir in 1 1/2 cup cold water until smooth.
- 3Beat in the peanut butter.
- 4Spread in bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- 5Filler Layer 2: Add 2/3 cup dry milk powder to the chocolate pudding mix.
- 6Stir in 1 1/4 cup cold water.
- 7Mix until smooth.
- 8Pour on top of the Peanut Butter layer.
- 9Top with 2 cup of whipped cream.
- 10Garnish with chocolate curls from the chocolate candy.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.6
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 32.0 mg
- Sodium 351.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 11.6 g