Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
A microwave dessert that sounds quick and easy. Chocolate and peanut butter a delicious combo.
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 3 1⁄2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Microwave cream cheese, unwrapped, in a 2- quart microwave-safe bowl for 30 to 40 seconds at Medium-High or 70% to soften.
- Stir in powdered sugar and peanut butter.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into chocolate cookie crust.
- Microwave chocolate chips, milk, and butter in a 1-quart microwave-safe bowl for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes at Medium-High 70%, or until chips start to melt.
- Stir until smooth.
- Spread over cream cheese filling.
- Refrigerate until serving time.