I got this recipe in my culinary arts class and it was simply delicious. It's quick, rich and creamy! My family eats it up in no time! Note: I've made this with fat free cream cheese and light whipped topping and it works just as well:)
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust (store bought or make your own)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 (11 3/4 ounce) container hot fudge
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 small ziploc bags
- In bowl beat peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar together.
- Fold in 3 cups whipped topping.
- Smooth mixture into pie shell.
- Cover mixture with layer of hot fudge.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- When serving:.
- spread rest of whipped topping over top of hot fudge.
- Take 2 tablespoons hot fudge in bag and knead until soft (easy to dribble over pie).
- Do the same with 2 tablespoons peanut butter.
- Cut corner of fudge bag and drizzle over pie.
- Repeat with peanut butter.
chocolate and peanut butter. What's not to love!
This pie is really easy to make and it is DELICIOUS! Following the measurements in the recipe, I end up with two pies, but everyone loves it so much it's probably better that way! My fiance loves it and my dad are always asking when I'm making it again. :)
This is a fabulously easy recipe! Tastes best after 24 hours in the fridge. But fine after only a few hours. Rich, smooth, silky...just plain yummy! The kids loved it. Thanks for posting the recipe. Love it and will be making again. Did I mention it was REALLY easy to make?? :-)