Recipe by Schnookie Wookums
I got this recipe in my culinary arts class and it was simply delicious. It's quick, rich and creamy! My family eats it up in no time! Note: I've made this with fat free cream cheese and light whipped topping and it works just as well:)
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust (store bought or make your own)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 (11 3/4 ounce) container hot fudge
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 small ziploc bags
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl beat peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar together.
- Fold in 3 cups whipped topping.
- Smooth mixture into pie shell.
- Cover mixture with layer of hot fudge.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- When serving:.
- spread rest of whipped topping over top of hot fudge.
- Take 2 tablespoons hot fudge in bag and knead until soft (easy to dribble over pie).
- Do the same with 2 tablespoons peanut butter.
- Cut corner of fudge bag and drizzle over pie.
- Repeat with peanut butter.