1/3 Photos of Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Schnookie Wookums's Note:
I got this recipe in my culinary arts class and it was simply delicious. It's quick, rich and creamy! My family eats it up in no time! Note: I've made this with fat free cream cheese and light whipped topping and it works just as well:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust (store bought or make your own)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 (11 3/4 ounce) container hot fudge
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 small ziploc bags
- 1In bowl beat peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar together.
- 2Fold in 3 cups whipped topping.
- 3Smooth mixture into pie shell.
- 4Cover mixture with layer of hot fudge.
- 5Refrigerate until serving.
- 6When serving:.
- 7spread rest of whipped topping over top of hot fudge.
- 8Take 2 tablespoons hot fudge in bag and knead until soft (easy to dribble over pie).
- 9Do the same with 2 tablespoons peanut butter.
- 10Cut corner of fudge bag and drizzle over pie.
- 11Repeat with peanut butter.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1573 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6221.7
- Calories from Fat 3656
- Total Fat 406.3 g
- Saturated Fat 153.8 g
- Cholesterol 529.4 mg
- Sodium 5312.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 565.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 31.1 g
- Sugars 341.1 g
- Protein 126.2 g