Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup Rice Krispies
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- 4 tablespoons Cool Whip Free (optional)
- Mix peanut butter and honey together and microwave on high for 20 seconds.
- Stir in Rice Crispies.
- Press in a 9-inch square pan (or pie pan).
- Mix pudding with milk.
- Pour pudding into crust.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- Cut pie into 9 sections.
- Top each section with lite Cool Whip.
I thought it was Great, it tasted like a Kit-Kat candy bar! I did have to do some adjusting to the recipe thou, I used a regular tin foil pie pan and I had to double on the rice Krispies, peanut butter and honey, and that seemed like enought to make the bottom even, "like a pie crust", the 1 package of pudding mix was just right.
Another wonderfully easy recipe. I'm always looking for easy/lowfat deserts. And it's great.
I made this with White Chocolate sugar free pudding and it was a very special treat. Thanks for posting.