Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
While I was doing a Google for another recipe I came across this one. Looked interesting enough to post. Perfect for Weight Watchers with only 3 points. Cook time is only 20 seconds.
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- fat-free cool whip (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter and honey.
- Microwave on high for 20 seconds.
- Stir in cereal, and then press into a 9" pie plate and chill.
- Mix pudding and milk together, and then pour over piecrust and chill.
- Serve with 2 Tablespoons of Fat Free Cool Whip if desired.
- Per Serving: 141 Calories;
- 4g Fat (21.8% calories from fat);
- 6g Protein;
- 22g Carbohydrate;
- 1g Dietary Fiber; 1mg Cholesterol;
- 359mg Sodium.
- Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 1/2 Non-Fat Milk; 0 Other Carbohydrates. WWP: 3.