Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Perfect for summer, this 6 ingredient, no bake ice box pie can be made a day ahead. From Chef Patafio, Four Season Resort, Scottsdale, AZ. Prep time does not include refrigeration
- 453.59 g semisweet chocolate
- 473.19 ml heavy cream
- 59.16 ml unsalted butter
- 118.29 ml pecan pieces
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
- 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- Chop chocolate into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- In a large saucepan, bring cream and butter to boil.
- Pour hot mixture over chocolate and stir until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in pecans and peanut butter, pour into pie shell and refrigerate until set.
- Serve with whipped or ice cream.
This is a delicious dessert! It is very rich though, so I would recommend a big tall glass of milk and some ice cream with it! I love the intense chocolate flavor with the hint of peanut butter mixed in. Very delicious, I will be making this again! Oh, I had extra filling though...probably could have made 2 tarts out of it. I just poured the rest in a bowl and will eat with ice cream ;) Thank you so much for posting!!