Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This yummy candy treat is so easy to make (only 3 ingredients!) and is a favorite with kids of all ages. Plan ahead, as they need to chill several hours.
Top Review by Tubster
These were good, and the recipe was very easy. I didn't have the problem other reviewers had of too few marshmallows BUT I added one cup of chopped walnuts to the recipe (in addition to using chunky PB). I really liked that added crunch, but the chocolate-PB combo here was just too rich for me. I wouldn't make them again (for myself), but if you like rich desserts, you might love these. I know I've seen or had similar things from sweets shops.
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan or in a large microwavable bowl, melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter together.
- Stir until well blended and cool for 5 minutes.
- Add marshmallows and stir until they are well coated.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper covered cookie sheets.
- Refrigerate several hours or until firm.