1/1 Photo of Chocolate-Peanut Butter Peanut Clusters With Sea Salt
2 hrs 5 mins
These are not ordinary peanut clusters. They are dry roasted peanuts coated with a rich, smooth mixture of chocolate and peanut butter and then lightly sprinkled with fine sea salt. I used Fleur de Sel as the finishing salt, but any finely ground sea salt would do. My husband and I had received the Fleur de Sel as a gift and were just waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it. This was certainly it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a medium cookie sheet with waxed paper or parchment paper. Set aside.
- 2Into a medium, microwave-safe glass bowl, place chocolate chips and peanut butter. Melt 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- 3Stir in peanuts until completely coated with chocolate.
- 4Spoon by teaspoonfuls onto the waxed paper lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle each cluster with salt. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight until completely solid.
- 5Remove clusters from waxed paper and store in an air-tight container at room temperature for one week.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Peanut Butter Peanut Clusters With Sea Salt
Serving Size: 1 (666 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.0
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 106.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g