Recipe by MarthaStewartWanabe
These are not ordinary peanut clusters. They are dry roasted peanuts coated with a rich, smooth mixture of chocolate and peanut butter and then lightly sprinkled with fine sea salt. I used Fleur de Sel as the finishing salt, but any finely ground sea salt would do. My husband and I had received the Fleur de Sel as a gift and were just waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it. This was certainly it!
- 2 cups chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 cups peanuts, dry-roasted, lightly salted
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, finely ground (I used Fleur de Sel, but any finely ground sea salt would do.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a medium cookie sheet with waxed paper or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Into a medium, microwave-safe glass bowl, place chocolate chips and peanut butter. Melt 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- Stir in peanuts until completely coated with chocolate.
- Spoon by teaspoonfuls onto the waxed paper lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle each cluster with salt. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight until completely solid.
- Remove clusters from waxed paper and store in an air-tight container at room temperature for one week.