Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Got this recipe from Kraft Foods years ago. My kids love this. Well OK, so do my husband and I. Should chill at least an hour before serving.
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- Mix 2 tablespoons milk into peanut butter in a small bowl.
- Stir in Cool Whip.
- Pour 2 cups milk into a large bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spoon pudding and peanut butter mixture alternately into 6 parfait glasses.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Garnish with additional Cool Whip.
This is a really great little dessert or snack! I actually went to post it and was happy to find it here. The recipe I use is from Kraft as well, and it must've changed over the years because now the pudding is sold in a 4 oz. box and that changes the milk and peanut butter to 3 T. each. The amount of cool whip stays the same. Thanks for posting!
Made this as a suprise for my family. Rich and creamy taste and we love peanut butter and chocolate. Simple to make. I used light Cool-Whip and 1% milk--turned out just fine. Thanks Nurse Di.
YUMMM!! I needed a quick chocolate fix, so I did a zaar search. This did it! My hubby gives thumbs up, too! I added a bit more peanut butter, and layered in a banana, too. This will be added to my file!!!!