Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Got this recipe from Kraft Foods years ago. My kids love this. Well OK, so do my husband and I. Should chill at least an hour before serving.
Top Review by Munchkin Mama
This is a really great little dessert or snack! I actually went to post it and was happy to find it here. The recipe I use is from Kraft as well, and it must've changed over the years because now the pudding is sold in a 4 oz. box and that changes the milk and peanut butter to 3 T. each. The amount of cool whip stays the same. Thanks for posting!
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 2 tablespoons milk into peanut butter in a small bowl.
- Stir in Cool Whip.
- Pour 2 cups milk into a large bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spoon pudding and peanut butter mixture alternately into 6 parfait glasses.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Garnish with additional Cool Whip.