Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
For variety, you could use raisins instead of dried cranberries and chopped pretzels instead of peanuts. This recipe is from the Pillsbury Fall Baking Booklet that I found in the checkout aisle of the grocery store.
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, Pillsbury Create 'n Bake
- 1⁄4 cup miniature M&M baking bits
- 1⁄4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl, stir together peanut butter, oats, oil and egg. Break up cookie dough; add to peanut butter mixture. Add remaining ingredients; stir until well mixed.
- On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart. Press with fingers to flatten slightly.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and edges are just set (tops will not look done). Do not overbake. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.