Recipe by senseicheryl
For variety, you could use raisins instead of dried cranberries and chopped pretzels instead of peanuts. This recipe is from the Pillsbury Fall Baking Booklet that I found in the checkout aisle of the grocery store.
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, Pillsbury Create 'n Bake
- 1⁄4 cup miniature M&M baking bits
- 1⁄4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup salted peanuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl, stir together peanut butter, oats, oil and egg. Break up cookie dough; add to peanut butter mixture. Add remaining ingredients; stir until well mixed.
- On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart. Press with fingers to flatten slightly.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and edges are just set (tops will not look done). Do not overbake. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.