Recipe by anonymous23
It's like having unbaked cookies for breakfast, without the butter and extra sugar. When I haven't had chocolate chips, I've used other chocolate. (Dove Promises are really good. I've also used Godiva cocoa.) I recommend using a large microwaveable dish (I use a 4-cup Pyrex); I discovered the hard way what a mess this can be in too small a bowl. And I always just eyeball the ingredients (except the oatmeal), so feel free to play with the measurements. It's not low fat, but it's soooo good.
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal
- 3 -4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 -4 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2-2⁄3 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In microwaveable bowl, put oatmeal, peanut butter and milk. Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes. (1 min 44 seconds for old fashioned oats.).
- Add chocolate chips. Stir until melted.
- Microwave another 1 1/2 minutes. (1 minute 44 sec. for old fashioned oats.).
- Stir. Let stand until desired consistency.