Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a really quick trail/sweet mix to whip up -- no baking and sounds very tasty! 8) I am sure any kid would love this! 8)
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 (12 ounce) box Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 (15 ounce) box golden raisins
- 3 cups dry roasted salted peanuts
- 1 (1 lb) box powdered sugar
- In large saucepan, melt the butter, chocolate chips and peanut butter.
- Add in the cereal, raisins and peanuts to coat.
- Pour mixture into large bowl, and pour box of powdered sugar over mixture.
- With a fork in each hand, gently stir to coat with sugar.
- Coat evenly.
- Let mixture cool and store in airtight containers.