Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Comes from kraftfoods.com and Taste of Home booklet.
Make and share this Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups thawed Cool Whip
- 55 vanilla wafers, divided
- 2 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares (optional)
- 2 cups strawberries, whole (optional)
- Add milk to peanut butter in medium bowl, beating with wire wisk until well blended.
- Add dry pudding mix.
- Beat 2 min or until well blended.
- Stir in the whipped topping.
- Reserve 5 of the wafers for later use.
- Spread about 1 tsp of the pudding mixture onto each of the remaining 50 wafers.
- Stack wafers together, standing them on edge around the outer edge of a round serving platter to form a ring.
- Cover the ring with the remaining pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Crush the remaining 5 wafers; sprinkle over the dessert.
- Make chocolate curls with the chocolate squares and sprinkle on top.
- Fill the center of the ring with whole strawberries.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.