Cucina Casalingo's Note:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins are a delicious and rich quick bread for breakfast, brunch, and snacks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners and set aside.
- 3In large bowl, combine 1/2 cup peanut butter and softened butter and beat well until combined.
- 4Add brown sugar and sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- 5Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- 6In sifter or sieve, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and baking soda.
- 7Sift into peanut butter mixture; add milk, and stir until batter is smooth.
- 8Fold in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- 9Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- 10Bake for 20-25 minutes or until muffins spring back when touched in center.
- 11Remove to wire racks to cool.
- 12In small bowl combine 1/2 cup chocolate chips with 2 tablespoons peanut butter; microwave on medium power for 1 minute, then remove and stir until smooth.
- 13Frost muffins.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.8
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 50.6 mg
- Sodium 222.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 30.2 g
- Protein 8.0 g