Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is a lightened - up version I got from a Women's World. It is so delicious who would guess it only has 343 calories per serving , WOW !!!
- At medium-high speed beat cream cheese,peanut butter and sugar until light and fluffy,(about 4 mins.).
- Stir in one cup of whipped topping, then fold in another two cups of whipped topping until combined.
- Spread peanut butter filling into crust;spread with fudge sauce.
- Cover;refrigerate overnight or at least eight hours.
- Uncover and spread with remaining whipped topping.
- ENJOY !