8 hrs 15 mins
Chef Richelle's Note:
This is a lightened - up version I got from a Women's World. It is so delicious who would guess it only has 343 calories per serving , WOW !!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1At medium-high speed beat cream cheese,peanut butter and sugar until light and fluffy,(about 4 mins.).
- 2Stir in one cup of whipped topping, then fold in another two cups of whipped topping until combined.
- 3Spread peanut butter filling into crust;spread with fudge sauce.
- 4Cover;refrigerate overnight or at least eight hours.
- 5Uncover and spread with remaining whipped topping.
- 6ENJOY !
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Pie
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.6
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 189.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
frozen fat-free whipped topping