Recipe by Chef Richelle
This is a lightened - up version I got from a Women's World. It is so delicious who would guess it only has 343 calories per serving , WOW !!!
- 12 ounces neufchatel cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 cups reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar or 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) prepared Oreo cookie pie crusts
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate fudge sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- At medium-high speed beat cream cheese,peanut butter and sugar until light and fluffy,(about 4 mins.).
- Stir in one cup of whipped topping, then fold in another two cups of whipped topping until combined.
- Spread peanut butter filling into crust;spread with fudge sauce.
- Cover;refrigerate overnight or at least eight hours.
- Uncover and spread with remaining whipped topping.
- ENJOY !