Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Magpie's,special dessert treat.
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened to room temp
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 8 ounces milk chocolate chips, melted and cooled (approx. 1 1/2 cups,you can use semi-sweet or bittersweet if you'd like)
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup 10x powdered sugar, sifted
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream (whipped to medium peaks)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- DIRECTIONS You can melt the chocolate chips in the microwave on 30% power, but check it every minute or so.
- With mixer, beat softened cream cheese and peanut butter together until smooth.
- Add melted and cooled chocolate.
- Scrape down bowl.
- Stream in milk, and mix until incorporated and smooth.
- On low, add sifted 10X sugar a little at a time until all incorporated.
- Whip heavy cream in a separate bowl to medium peaks, then fold into peanut butter mixture.
- Scrape into chocolate cooky crust, either pre-made or homemade, and freeze for a couple of hours.
- When you're ready to serve, whip 1 cup of whipping cream with 1/4 cup of 10X sugar to stiff peaks.
- Pile onto top of pie, and decorate with Reese's peanut butter cups or chocolate shavings.
- Serve either chilled or frozen.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled, so make a few to keep in the freezer to have on hand.