Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
great frozen snack for the kiddies, add sprinkles for extra flare.
- 1 1⁄2 cups lowfat chocolate milk
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 6 small plastic cups
- 6 wooden popsicle sticks
- Combine splenda, cocoa and cornstarch in a medium saucepan and gradually whisk in milk.
- Place over medium heat and bring to a simmer whisking frequently.
- Reduce heat and simmer until thickened, about 2 minutes, whisking frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter until it melts.
- Spoon mixture into plastic cups.
- Sprinkle with candied confetti.
- Place cups in an 8-inch baking pan or pie pan.
- Place popsicle sticks in centers.
- Freeze until firm.