Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An all time favorite pairing becomes a milkshake. You already know that both the kids and the grown up's are going to love this.
- 118.29 ml creamy peanut butter
- 473.18 ml vanilla ice cream
- 118.29 ml chocolate syrup
- 118.29 ml milk
- chopped peanuts
- whipped cream, and maraschino cherry for each glass (optional)
- Combine peanut butter, ice cream, chocolate syrup and milk in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and top with chopped nuts and maraschino cherry if desired.
This is really delicious - and simple! Been making it for my son this week after getting wisdom teeth out - it's pretty filling and the peanut butter adds a little protein. But I'm adding this to the repertoire. I really like the nice simple proportions 1/2 cup of everything and 2 cups of the ice cream easy to memorize.
Very rich, thick and yummy - big on the chocolate and peanut butter. I think you could make an equally yummy thinner shake with more ice cream and/or milk as well.
We thoroughly enjoyed these delicious shakes! I opted not to add nuts as they always seem to gum up the straw! This recipe is truly worthy to be poured into my high game award glasses! Sorry I didn't have any whipped cream. Next time! :D Made for Photo tag!