Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
These little candies have become a staple in my annual Christmas baking, though they are so simple, all you need is a microwave! They literally melt i your mouth and will be adored by any chocolate+PB lover! You can easily change the quantities as the white candy, chocolate candy, and peanut butter are used in equal amounts. I use Wilton brand candy melts but you could probably use chocolate chips or almond bark as well.
- 24 ounces white chocolate candy melts
- 24 ounces chocolate candy melts
- 24 ounces creamy peanut butter (by weight)
- mini-muffin paper cups
- In a large bowl, combine both flavors of candy melts.
- Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon, until almost melted.
- Stir in the peanut butter and continue to microwave and stir in increments until mixture is smooth.
- Arrange paper liners on 2 cookie sheets for ease of transport.
- Using a small cookie scooper, scoop mixture into paper liners.
- Allow to set, and enjoy!
- Best enjoyed at room temperature.
- I don't recall how many this made, but I believe it was at least 7 dozen! Perfect for Christmas cookie trays.