1/1 Photo of Chocolate Peanut Butter Meltaways
These little candies have become a staple in my annual Christmas baking, though they are so simple, all you need is a microwave! They literally melt i your mouth and will be adored by any chocolate+PB lover! You can easily change the quantities as the white candy, chocolate candy, and peanut butter are used in equal amounts. I use Wilton brand candy melts but you could probably use chocolate chips or almond bark as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 ounces white chocolate candy melts
- 24 ounces chocolate candy melts
- 24 ounces creamy peanut butter (by weight)
- mini-muffin paper cups
- 1In a large bowl, combine both flavors of candy melts.
- 2Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon, until almost melted.
- 3Stir in the peanut butter and continue to microwave and stir in increments until mixture is smooth.
- 4Arrange paper liners on 2 cookie sheets for ease of transport.
- 5Using a small cookie scooper, scoop mixture into paper liners.
- 6Allow to set, and enjoy!
- 7Best enjoyed at room temperature.
- 8I don't recall how many this made, but I believe it was at least 7 dozen! Perfect for Christmas cookie trays.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Meltaways
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 90
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.2
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 44.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate candy melts