Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
Great recipe, no bake! 8)
Top Review by amhmc
Excellent! I probably added even more peanut butter to it but it's rare that you can find a recipe like this because it's chocolate fudge with peanut butter running through it (not straight peanut butter fudge.) Great job! Thank you for posting.
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 3 (6 ounce) bags semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In heavy saucepan; combine 1st 3 ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Cook 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the marshmallow cream, chocolate and vanilla extract; stir until blended.
- Pour half of mixture into buttered 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Dollop with peanut butter and pour remaining chocolate mixture over peanut butter.
- Carefully swirl mixture with a knife to create a marbled look.
- Chill until set and then cut into squares.