Recipe by BekyHomeEcky
A pie I whipped up in short time for a church dinner. Measurements are approximate.
- 18 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (4 5/8 ounce) package instant pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup malted milk crunch Stir Ins (brand name from Hobby Lobby)
- 4 ounces Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the crust by mixing crushed oreos and melted butter.
- Pat into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Put in freezer for 15 min or until more solid.
- Melt the peanut butter for about 30 seconds, just to soften.
- Add 2 cups of cold milk and whisk.
- Add chocolate pudding and whisk according to directions of package.
- Stir in malted milk crunch and whipped cream.
- Pour into Oreo crust.
- Let sit for about an hour in fridge.