Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A pie I whipped up in short time for a church dinner. Measurements are approximate.
Make and share this Chocolate Peanut Butter Malt Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Make the crust by mixing crushed oreos and melted butter.
- Pat into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Put in freezer for 15 min or until more solid.
- Melt the peanut butter for about 30 seconds, just to soften.
- Add 2 cups of cold milk and whisk.
- Add chocolate pudding and whisk according to directions of package.
- Stir in malted milk crunch and whipped cream.
- Pour into Oreo crust.
- Let sit for about an hour in fridge.