Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from the Kraft Food & Family Magazine, Holiday 2008/Winter 2009 edition.
- 1 (18 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2⁄3 cup milk, cold, divided
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts
- 6 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, coarsely chopped, Baker's brand
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix dry cake mix, butter and 1/3 cup milk until blended; press 2/3 onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until center is almost set; cool 3 minutes.
- Mix peanut butter and remaining milk; spread onto crust. Top with spoonfuls of marshmallow creme and remaining cake mixture. Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate; press gently into cake mixture.
- Bake 18 minutes or just until center is set. Cool before cutting into bars.
- MAKE AHEAD DIRECTIONS: Prepare as directed; cool completely. Wrap tightly; freeze up to 1 month. Thaw before cutting into bars.
Had these a SuperBowl party and they were YUMALICIOUS!! Was going to post the recipe, but here it is already! Thanks for posting a recipe that is easy and delicious!
These were wonderful, made them for Thanksgiving for all the kids, but the adults loved them as well. Easy to make, only thing I did differently was use pecans instead of peanuts and chocolate chips instead of chocolate bark. Yummy!