Recipe by Mirj
My daughters have a fun time making this. I usually use soy milk powder for a dairy-free vegan dessert.
Top Review by Mysterygirl
I made this for a quick and easy snack. Like Char says, I found them better once they sat for awhile in the fridge. I really like the fact that it is all stuff that I usually have on hand and only a small amount is needed to satisfy you.
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3⁄4 ounce quick-cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons water
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄3 cup non-fat powdered milk (or soy milk powder)