Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
My daughters have a fun time making this. I usually use soy milk powder for a dairy-free vegan dessert.
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3⁄4 ounce quick-cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons water
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄3 cup non-fat powdered milk (or soy milk powder)
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Place mixture on wax paper and shape into a log.
- Roll up wax paper and chill in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
I made this for a quick and easy snack. Like Char says, I found them better once they sat for awhile in the fridge. I really like the fact that it is all stuff that I usually have on hand and only a small amount is needed to satisfy you.
These were quite good, though, I would put in a little more sugar to make them a bit more sweeter. If you taste these as soon as you make them, they aren't all that tasty, but, if you frefigerate these, and taste the following day, they are good. My dad and me had quite a bit tonight with our other Diwali sweets:) thanks, Mom!