Recipe by Christineyy!
One of the simplest things EVER. If you like chocolate and peanut butter like me, you'll like this. I'm not sure on the prep time because usually I just let it chill as I go on about my day!
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate wafer pie crust (homemade or store bought)
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) box chocolate pudding mix
- 1 3⁄4 cups skim milk
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (more or less)
- 4 ounces Cool Whip Lite
- 8 peanut butter-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (optional)
- peanut butter kiss (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter onto bottom of pie crust.
- Prepare chocolate pudding and pie filling mix with the skim milk. Pour into pie crust. Let chill in refrigerator until set.
- Once set, spread Cool Whip on top. Crumble cookies on top of whipped cream and garnish with kisses.