Recipe by manushag
A really great dessert which doesn't require turning on the oven. They ship really well for sending to someone away at school or in the service. And you can pretty much add whatever you would like, sometimes I add dried cranberries. Can halve recipe too, since it makes a LOT. For fancy ones I top with mini M & M's before chilling. Cooking time is actually chilling time.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolates with peanut butter and stir until smooth.
- Stir in almond extract.
- Stir in mini marshmallows and Rice Krispys.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper sprayed with Pam, or spread entire bath onto a large cookie sheet covered with wax paper and cut into small squares.
- Chill to set.